Where can I find long sleeveless hoodies?

I love wearing long hoodies, but I wanted to know where I can find long sleeveless hoodies? Can anyone help me? Thank you!

Answers: (3)


DTR : Hot Topic, D.E.B., Gadzooks and all the name brand stores but I think that they may be out of season. However, you may find some on clearance.

daphne : try Forever 21 and H&M if u dont want to spend much money.



then Delias and American Eagle or Urban outfitter.



also american apparel and even old navy and gap.





since i'm not sure on ur exact taste in clothe...these stores shift from artsy to urban to girly to modern to preppy and just plain and simple hoodies. lol. just check them out even online to see whats currently in stores or spotlights on current clothing.



have fun shoppin!

~hollist... : abercrombie kids :) / a &f