How do I about getting my artwork onto clothing, such as plain t-shirts and hoodies?

I'm an artist, but I'm also a big fan of fashion and self expression. I'm in college and I just got the idea to put some of my artwork on regular clothing like plain white/black tees and hoodies. My problem is, I don't know where to start!!



Also, I'm not just taking about drawing images onto shirts with fabric markers or anything like that, something serious that you see everyday in clothing stores. Thanks in advance!

Answers: (3)


JADE B : www.cafepress.com or just find a local silkscreener. A lot of local companies will screen graphic tees for you, just that there'll be a minimum order.

hannie : Either by directly doing it on the clothing or scanning and printing your artwork onto it.

have fun!

❀Bugsey❀ : cafepress.com



there's an option to create your own shirts there. you upload your own image.