Are track jackets just for Asians and athletes?

My Asian friend wears one but I've never seen a non-Asian wear one, besides athletes. Is there any truth to this?



Serious question. Let me know if I'm totally wrong about this.

Answers: (6)


presiden... : I guess it doesn't look good on fat people.

a styles : track jackets are for everyone. style doesn't deal with race. it deals with what you like to wear.

peeusht : Your Asian Friend might be a one-off case . You should see him or her when he/she is in other dress. Anyone can wear Track Jackets .

dewdropi... : That's a ridiculous question. Are books only for nerds? Is water only for fishes?

UhYeahMa... : The Real Question is....



Are You stupid?



I Mean honsetly



Its just that everyone else around you hates asians



So they avoid track jackets OR/AND



for atheletes Pfffft its obvious dumbass



They think its a trend



And asians are pretty much atheletes too



Have you ever seen the olympics?



How about track?or that bob sled ****?

even the ******* Gutterbowl



Stuffing there skinny faces with gallons of mayonase



Its usually the asians who easily own all that ****



Theyre Fearless.



Asians and atheletes are basically in the same line.





Unlike everyone around me



we say **** the system



and wear what we want



Its simple.



retardo.

samurais... : What is track jacket anyway ?